Save and Extend the Life of Your System With Our HVAC Maintenance Plan. Available in Lewisburg, Mifflinburg, Selinsgrove, PA and Surrounding Areas
Summers in Hughesville, Lewisburg, Mifflinburg, Muncy, Selinsgrove, Williamsport, PA, and the surrounding areas may not be all that long, but they can still be extremely hot and humid - and winters can get to be absolutely frigid. At The HVAC Guys, we offer annual and biannual HVAC maintenance plans for multiple types of heating and cooling equipment.
Heating and AC Tune-Ups Increase Your Comfort
One of the most obvious benefits of preventive maintenance is the reduced likelihood of your AC or furnace going on the fritz when you need it the most. Efficient equipment also increases your comfort on the hottest and coldest days of the year. Routine HVAC maintenance plays a role in your comfort in other ways, too:
- Control humidity levels: An air conditioner that functions properly helps maintain indoor moisture levels on humid summer days. High humidity leaves you feeling clammy, tempting you to lower the thermostat to try and stay cool.
- More consistent comfort: A well-maintained system minimizes airflow problems that contribute to uneven heating and cooling — no more hot bedrooms or stuffy family rooms.
- Improves air quality: Regular air filter changes and occasional duct cleaning visits reduce airborne pollutants that trigger allergy and asthma attacks.
Do AC Tune-Ups Really Save You Money?
In a word, yes. In the long term, maintenance helps extend your equipment's lifespan. This means you're not prematurely paying for a new AC unit or furnace. The upfront investment in HVAC maintenance provides short-term savings as well:
- Reduces energy bills: Clogged filters, slipping belts, and plugged motors make your equipment work harder than it should. Keeping your equipment in top-notch shape enhances airflow and reduces energy consumption. Less consumption, more savings.
- Less costly repairs: Regular maintenance lets us catch problems while they're still small, which typically means a minor repair bill. By neglecting maintenance and pushing your system to the limit, you'll end up with a much heftier bill for a major repair.
- Validates your warranty: HVAC manufacturers require annual professional maintenance to keep equipment warranties in effect. Neglecting maintenance — or making DIY repairs — can negate your warranty and leave you responsible for repair bills.
HVAC Tune-Ups from Qualified Professionals
At The HVAC Guys, we prefer to take a proactive approach to your family's comfort. We're committed to providing exceptional value to our customers, and you can rest assured we'll deliver top-notch workmanship every step of the way. As a locally-owned business, we provide 24/7 emergency service, competitive pricing, and our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
New installations come with manufacturer warranties on parts (10-12 years), and we offer an in-house 1-year labor warranty with extension options. Contact us today to learn more about our maintenance services or to schedule your next appointment.